Why work from Thessaloniki?
Warm and generous, Thessaloniki is at the same time historic and avant-garde. It has always been a cultural melting pot, where dreams, ideas, visions and trends percolate … the ideal working environment for a digital nomad.
Thessaloniki is unlike anywhere else in Greece. As a university city, it is famously big-hearted, with a legendary food & nightlife scene and a waterfront promenade that’s part of the daily life of residents. It has an international airport and is ideally situated to enjoy the incredible diversity of attractions in northern Greece.
The Digital Nomads Thessaloniki Facebook group is a useful source of information for digital nomads to learn more about getting set up, what’s going on in the city and connecting with other remote workers.
Co-working spaces in Thessaloniki
Accommodation options in Thessaloniki
- Electra Palace Thessaloniki Hotel
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel
- Nikopolis Thessaloniki Hotel
- The Met Hotel
- Capsis Hotel Thessaloniki
- Egnatia Palace Hotel
- Golden Star City Resort Hotel
- Minerva Premier Hotel
- The Modernist Hotel
Other accommodation options:
Discover all the amazing things to do in Thessaloniki
- The 11 Most Popular Experiences in Thessaloniki
- A Foodie Guide to Thessaloniki
- The best of Thessaloniki’s legendary nightlife scene
- A walking our of historic Thessaloniki
Working from Thessaloniki be like…